Premier Tennis ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.This policy (together with any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Premier Tennis Ltd of Unit 20, Wheatley Business Park, Old London Road, Oxford, OX33 1YW.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on any of our websites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material, entering a competition or promotion, or requesting further services. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out such as court booking or tennis coaching purchases (whether through our site or otherwise) and of the fulfilment of your orders. This may include ongoing account management.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- Other information you provide to us, for example when providing us with comments on our services.
- If you attend an event at one of our venues we may video or photograph you. This will usually be as part of general filming of activities taking pace and will not usually focus on specific individuals.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to compile aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide services to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To provide you with information about upcoming events.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Where we contact you regarding new products, services and events, we will do so by telephone, post or email depending on the contact details you provided. If you do not want us to contact you, please let us know at email@example.com.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Premier Tennis Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our booking terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Premier Tennis Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Your data may be shared with venues owned or operated by or on behalf of Premier Tennis Ltd. Where we organise an event or provide facilities in conjunction with third parties, for example local authorities, sports governing bodies, clubs or schools, we may provide your personal data to the relevant third party so that they can send you information which may be of interest to you. If you do not want them to send you this information, please let us know on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your data may be shared with venues owned or operated by or on behalf of Premier Tennis Ltd. Where we organise an event or provide facilities in conjunction with third parties, for example local authorities, sports governing bodies, clubs or schools, we may provide your personal data to the relevant third party so that they can send you information which may be of interest to you. If you do not want them to send you this information, please let us know at email@example.com.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or the servers of our service providers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted, using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Please note that transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Athough we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. Please contact us at email@example.com.